Friday, May 23, 2014

themusicaddict's Top 100 + 2 All-time iTunes Played List (Part 6) (Updated May 25th, 2014)

Hello,

This is my Top 100 + 2 songs that have been played on my iTunes,  it started on August 29th, 2011. This comes from my iTunes and even I'm surprised about some of the songs on this list. The number of Taylor Swift are a bit skewed because my two middle kids and I went and saw her in concert. At that time they were getting the songs for their iPods from my iTunes. I loaded their iPods with a lot of Ms. Swift's songs. Many songs benefit from being on my Sunday Music playlist, that list contains about 1,600 songs. Plus the 830 songs on my iPod have a much better chance of racking up listens obviously.

Also as most of you probably notice when you listen to iTunes on shuffle, the shuffle seems to favor the same few hundred songs. There's also a lot of 80s songs on here as well, because well I'm old. Plus as iTunes is a living thing and constantly changing, so will this list. When a song in my top 100 plays I'll update my blog accordingly.

Down to the Top 25 all-time played songs on my iTunes.

The songs below are tied at #22 with 32 listens, U2 with B.B. King's "When Love Comes To Town".

Bono is a hell of a songwriter, he has written some of the most amazing lyrics of the last 100 years. B.B. King and Muddy Waters are my two favorite Blues singers. King is still touring, R.I.P Muddy. This video is very cool, from "Rattle and Hum":



Here's the actual song "When Love Comes To Town":



Taylor Swift's "Mean":



Jeff Carson's "The Car":



Chicago's "Alive Again":



All 3 of these songs are tied at # 19 with 33 listens. First up, yes another Taylor Swift song, this is by far one of my favorite songs of hers "Love Story" ("Just say yes") :



Probably my current favorite country band. Their most recent CD "Pioneer" is amazing. It's even better than their very good debut CD. The Band Perry's "If I Die Young":



I love me some The Band Perry. And as a bonus song here's another one of my favorite The Band Perry's songs "Better Dig Two":



From one of the most under rated current bands, comes another of their amazing songs. Arcade Fire's "Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites