Monday, May 26, 2014

themusicaddict's Top 100 +2 All-time iTunes Played List (Part 8: The Top Ten)

Hello,

This is my Top 100 + 2 songs that have been played on my iTunes,  it started on August 29th, 2011. This comes from my iTunes and even I'm surprised about some of the songs on this list. The number of Taylor Swift are a bit skewed because my two middle kids and I went and saw her in concert. At that time they were getting the songs for their iPods from my iTunes. I loaded their iPods with a lot of Ms. Swift's songs. Many songs benefit from being on my Sunday Music playlist, that list contains about 1,600 songs. Plus the 830 songs on my iPod have a much better chance of racking up listens obviously.

Also as most of you probably notice when you listen to iTunes on shuffle, the shuffle seems to favor the same few hundred songs. There's also a lot of 80s songs on here as well, because well I'm old. Plus as iTunes is a living thing and constantly changing, so will this list. When a song in my top 100 plays I'll update my blog accordingly.

#10) Another song that has a lot of listens as it was on my daughters iPod, when she was going through her Justin Bieber phase. Bieber's "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" has 38 listens on my iTunes:



The following 3 songs are tied for #7 on my most played iTunes list with 39 listens. All 3 songs are Taylor Swift songs.

Another one of my favorite Swift songs, "Our Song":



Also one of my personal favorites by Miss Swift, "Picture To Burn":



"Fifteen":



Tied for 5th place with 40 listens are these two songs, first up is the Beastie Boys "Girls":



This is the last Taylor Swift song on this list, "Teardrops On My Guitar":



At #4 with 41 listens is Jan and Dean "Dead Man's Curve":



These two songs are tied for #2 with 42 listens

Europe's "Final Countdown":



Dolly Parton's "Me and Little Andy" is one of the saddest songs ever, this song gets me every time:



And the song that is most listened to on my iTunes is The Charlie Daniels Band is "The Devil Went Down To Georgia", it has 43 listens:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites