Sunday, May 18, 2014

themusicaddict's Top 100 + 2 All-time iTunes Played List (Part 1) (Updated May 25th, 2014)

Hello,

Update: As I mentioned I would update these blogs while I'm working on this series. Well with today being Sunday, a few of these songs have played on shuffle.

This is my Top 100 + 2 songs that have been played on my iTunes,  it started on August 29th, 2011. This comes from my iTunes and even I'm surprised about some of the songs on this list. The number of Taylor Swift are a bit skewed because my two middle kids and I went and saw her in concert. At that time they were getting the songs for their iPods from my iTunes. I loaded their iPods with a lot of Ms. Swift's songs. Many songs benefit from being on my Sunday Music playlist, that list only contains about 1,600 songs. Plus the 830 songs on my iPod have a much better chance of racking up listens obviously.

Also as most of you probably notice when you listen to iTunes on shuffle, the shuffle seems to favor the same few hundred songs. There's also a lot of 80s songs on here as well, because well I'm old. Plus as iTunes is a living thing and constantly changing, so will this list. When a song in my top 100 plays I'll update my blog accordingly.

I'm going with 102 songs because the 100th, 101st and 102nd songs are tied with the same number of plays. Starting my way at 102 and working my way up.

Tied for 87th place with 24 listens:

Wynonna Judd's "No One Else On Earth":



This is one song that surprises me that has so many listens. US Navy and Sea Chanters Chorus "Eternal Father, Strong To Save":



Definitely one of my favorite Christmas songs, Trans Siberian Orchestra's "Queen of the Winter Night":



The first of 22 Taylor Swift songs on this list, "Tied Together With A Smile":



Taylor Swift's "Better Than Revenge":



Sticking with the Taylor theme, Taylor Dayne's "Don't Rush Me":



They were one of the hottest country bands at one time, Sawyer Brown's "Some Girls Do":



One of my favorite bands of the last several years, I'm still sad they broke up. My Chemical Romance's "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)":



Lionel Richie's "All Night Long (All Night)":



Linkin Park's "Somewhere I Belong":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites