Wednesday, May 21, 2014

themusicaddict's Top 100 + 2 All-time iTunes Played List (Part 4) (Updated May 25th, 2014)

Hello,

This is my Top 100 + 2 songs that have been played on my iTunes,  it started on August 29th, 2011. This comes from my iTunes and even I'm surprised about some of the songs on this list. The number of Taylor Swift are a bit skewed because my two middle kids and I went and saw her in concert. At that time they were getting the songs for their iPods from my iTunes. I loaded their iPods with a lot of Ms. Swift's songs. Many songs benefit from being on my Sunday Music playlist, that list contains about 1,600 songs. Plus the 830 songs on my iPod have a much better chance of racking up listens obviously.

Also as most of you probably notice when you listen to iTunes on shuffle, the shuffle seems to favor the same few hundred songs. There's also a lot of 80s songs on here as well, because well I'm old. Plus as iTunes is a living thing and constantly changing, so will this list. When a song in my top 100 plays I'll update my blog accordingly.

All these songs are tied at # 49 with 27 listens.

It's hard to believe that someone so young could have so many great songs. This is another one of her amazing songs. "Enchanted" - Taylor Swift:



This poor quality video is the only video available on YouTube. I can't even hear what the song sounds like. Check out this song and band on either Rdio.com or Spotify. "All Lies"- Quarterfly:



No disrespect intended, this song got several listens when I went through a very brief Chant phase and shuffle play. This kind of song is so relaxing to listen to. I couldn't find a video available for the artist I have on my iTunes. "Epiphania Domini"- Congregation of St. Lazurus Autun and Fulvio Rampi.



"Two Is Better Than One"- Boys Like Girls (featuring Taylor Swift):



"Just The Way You Are"- Billy Joel:



Before my laptop's hard drive ran out of room, I added every song I could to my iTunes. The reason why is because sometimes I found gems like this. "Eve, The Apple Of My Eye"- Bell X1:



All these songs are tied at # 27 with 28 listens.

"Drugs or Jesus"- Tim McGraw:



A song that hasn't received enough attention. "Mixtape"- Tift Merritt:



Here comes a run of 6 Taylor Swift songs, starting with "Haunted":



"The Story of Us":



The song that's alleged to be about John Mayer, "Dear John":



One of the highlights of Ms. Swift's live show, "Speak Now":



"Change":



"Fearless":



"Bohemian Rhapsody"- Queen

But first let's show the Muppets version:



Now here's Queen's version:



"Forever Your Girl"- Paula Abdul:



Without a doubt, one of the greatest songs of all-time. "Heart of Gold"- Neil Young with the Stray Gators:



From my daughter's way too long Bieber fever, from which she has thankfully recovered now. "Mistletoe"- Justin Bieber:



"You Make Me Feel (featuring Sabi)"- Cobra Starship:



"She's Always A Woman"- Billy Joel:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites