Saturday, May 17, 2014

themusicaddict's Songs That Should Not Be Forgotten!

Hello,

Sometimes I like to look at the history of my blog and see what I wrote about a year ago. About a year ago I wrote about songs that shouldn't be forgotten. I thought this would be a good time to write another one of those blogs. Here are some of the greatest songs of all-time, in my opinion these are songs that should always be around. I also do realize most of these songs can be in multiple categories below. All songs are certified 100% classic by themusicaddict.

Sometimes I'm a sucker for a great pop song, Paula Abdul's "Straight Up":



The Spice Girls "2 Become 1":



fun.'s "Carry On":



Billie Myers "Kiss The Rain":



Duran Duran's "Ordinary World":



Taylor Dayne's "I'll Be Your Shelter":



Brenda Russell's "Piano In The Dark":



Sometimes I'm a sucker for songs with a bite, Rage Against The Machine's "Take The Power Back":



U2's "With or Without You":



Shinedown's "Enemies":



The Police's "Synchronicity 2":



Ms. Lauryn Hill's "Doo Wop (That Thing)":



Sometimes I'm a sucker for a great rock song, The Black Keys "Tighten Up":



Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made For Walking":



Our Lady Peace's "Superman's Dead":



The Doors "L.A. Woman":



The Killers' "Somebody Told Me":



Sometimes I'm a sucker for a great classic, Don McLean's "America Pie":



Otis Redding's "(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay":



Jimmy Buffet's "Margaritaville":



Oasis' "Wonderwall":



Sometimes I'm a sucker for a great 80's song, Information Society's "What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)" (featuring Leonard Nimoy):



The Cure's "Just Like Heaven":



Boom Crash Opera's "Onion Skin":



Depeche Mode's "Master and Servant":



The Smith's "Girlfriend In A Coma":



Lorde's cover of "Everyone Wants To Rule The World", one of the two good songs off from the "Catching Fire" soundtrack:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites