Sunday, February 7, 2016

Songs On themusicaddict's Radar, Sunday, February 7th, 2016 Happy Super Bowl Sunday

Hello,

On this Super Bowl Sunday, I hope your team wins unless you are cheering for the Panthers.

On this Super Bowl Sunday, I'm cheering for the Broncos because:

1) For DeMarcus Ware, who escaped the clutches of any idiot, and now has a chance at Super Bowl glory.
2) For Vernon Davis, who gets to play in the stadium where he won so many games as a 49er.
3) For Peyton Manning, who I would love to see go out with a final Super Bowl title. Plus I'd rather hear about his second Super Bowl win than another word about Scam Newton.
4) Because my oldest boy, Bob, has long loved the Broncos. I failed as a parent in raising him in his football choices. But today I'll be cheering along side him for the above reasons.

Go Broncos!

On to the tunes:

I've recently discovered The Click Five, they have some really cool songs. Here are a couple:

"Flipside":


"Headlight Disco":


Although I loathe RiRi's new CD, "Anti", I still love her as a musician. Here's a couple of her songs that I absolutely love:

"Diamonds":


Why couldn't there be more songs as good on this on her new CD? "Half of Me":


From Elton John's new CD, the title track, "Wonderful Crazy Night":


Halsey's "Gasoline":


Sinead O' Connor "Emperor's New Clothes":


"The Last Day of Our Acquaintance":


The Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get It Started":



Olivia Newton-John's "Magic":



Toto Coelo's "I Eat Cannibals":



I never heard this song before tonight, but I like it. Toto Coelo's "Dracula's Tango":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites