Friday, February 26, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands: Part 3: 103-101 (Finished February 29th, 2016)

Hello,

As I thought I would I realized this morning I forgot some bands that should be on this list. Instead of doing something a bit more important, I figured out where to put Neil Diamond and Christopher Cross On this list. That caused me to shuffle some bands below them, which caused me to update the three blogs I've written on this project so far.

Let's Do This! To paraphrase a recent commercial "We Got The Beats".

Fine Young Cannibals only released two CDs, but their limited output had maximum effect. 1985's self-titled CD and their 1988 classic "The Raw and the Cooked" produced some very good music. Fine Young Cannibals were made up of singer Roland Gift, guitars and keyboards by Andy Cox and multi-instrumentalist David Steele.

103) Fine Young Cannibals
"I'm Not The Man I Used To Be":


"Suspicious Minds":


"Don't Look Back":


"Good Thing":


"She Drives Me Crazy":


I recently saw Cooper open for Motley Crue (yes, they are coming up on this list) and he's still a very good and vital performer.
102) Alice Cooper (Non-"Constrictor" Division, more on that later):

"Poison":



"Bed Of Nails":



"Lock Me Up":



"Roses On White Lace":



"Not That Kind of Love":



"House Of Fire":



One can tell that these songs are from the early-80's. Why? Because I couldn't find an actual officially made video for any of these six songs.
101) Christopher Cross:

"Think of Laura":



"Sailing":



"Say You'll Be Mine":



"Never Be The Same":



"Arthur's Theme (The Best You Can Do):



"Ride Like The Wind":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites