Monday, February 29, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands: Part 4: 100-98 (Finished July 19th, 2016)

Hello,

Originally I had The B-52's listed at #98, but then I looked at my list and realized they were actually #96. So, no you weren't seeing things. The Talking Heads is actually #98, Cher is #97 and The B-52's are #96.

Don't worry Simple Minds I didn't forget about you. Fellow fans if you haven't already, I strongly suggest you add Simple Minds' "Glittering Prize 81/92" to your collection.

100) Simple Minds:
"Don't You (Forget About Me)":


"Waterfront":


"Stand By Love":


"Alive and Kicking":


"Promised You A Miracle":


"Sanctify Yourself":


"All The Things She Said":


I've always been a big Hooters fan, discovered and fell in love with "Nervous Night" in college. Ever since them I've loved The Hooters. Thanks to writing this blog I've discovered more Hooters music I now love. You can find all the below songs on the greatest hits CD "Hooterization: A Retrospective".
99) The Hooters:
"Nervous Night":



"She Comes In Colors":



"Satellite":



"And We Danced":



"Where Do The Children Go":



"Day By Day":



"All You Zombies":



"Fightin' On The Same Side":



"Beat Up Guitar":



On this July 19th, 2016 day I'm finishing up a few of these partial blogs that I've started. These are 15 of the best of The Talking Heads songs. I'm a big fan of their 1985 CD "Creatures of Love".
98) Talking Heads:

"Once In A Lifetime":



"Burning Down The House":



"And She Was":



"Take Me To The River":



"Psycho Killer":



"Stay Up Late":



"Wild Wild Life":



"Road To Nowhere":



"Life During Wartime":



"Girlfriend Is Better":



"The Lady Don't Mind":



"Walk It Down":



"Creatures of Love":



"Love -> Building On Fire":



"Uh-Oh, Love Comes To Town":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites