Tuesday, January 15, 2019

(Finished Jan15th, 2019) Some of the Best Synth Pop Songs, Part 1

Hello,

I'm taking these songs from the website: https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Wlliam_of_Baskerville/my_top_50_synth_pop_songs_/

A lot of these songs I have never heard before, I'm going to post a selection of those songs. Thanks to William_of_Baskerville!!! I want to clarify that I took this list from Willam_of_Baskerville. Thanks to him for this excellent list, all praise goes to him.

A Flock of Seagulls "Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You)":


I don't need to hear this song again. John Foxx "Underpass":


Not as cool of a song as it's title. Sparks "The Number One Song In Heaven":


Depeche Mode "Precious":


Goldfrapp "Strict Machine":



The Human League "Love Action (I Believe In Love)":



Crystal Castles "Not In Love":



Talk Talk "Such A Shame":



M83 "Kim & Jessie":



Pet Shop Boys featuring Dusty Springfield "What Have I Done To Deserve This?":



Roxy Music "The Same Old Scene":



Soft Cell "Tainted Love":



Kraftwork "Showroom Dummies":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites