Tuesday, January 22, 2019

(Finished January 22nd, 2019) Taylor Swift's First "Reputation" Tour, Glendale, Arizona, Part 1

Hello,

In Entertainment Weekly they had an article about Taylor Swift's first night of her "Reputation" tour. I was impressed that it was a 24 song set, that's a pretty generous setlist. I've always considered myself a pretty big Taylor Swift fan, but I realized how many of her songs I don't know. This is a celebration of her first tour stop on her Reputation tour and a chance to remind me of all of her songs. The lady is crazy talented.

1) "...Ready For It":



The video:



2) "I Did Something Bad":



3) "Gorgeous":



4) "Style":



5) "Love Story":



6) "You Belong With Me":



7) "Look What You Made Me Do":



8) "End Game":



9) "King of My Heart":



10) "Delicate":



11) "Shake It Off":



12) "Dancing With Our Hands Tied":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites