Saturday, January 12, 2019

(Finished January 12th, 2019) My Chemical Romance's "The Black Parade" Part 1

Hello,

This morning I heard a song from one of the greatest CDs of all-time, My Chemical Romance's "The Black Parade". I've already written that blog about the original CD. For this blog I'm going to share some of the original songs from the CD, live tracks, songs from "Rock Sound Presents: The Black Parade" and maybe some completely off the wall tracks.

"The End"/ "Dead":


1) "The End":



2) "Dead!":






3) "This Is How I Disappear":



State Champs 4) "The Sharpest Lives":



5) "Welcome To The Black Parade":



Crown The Empire "Welcome To The Black Parade";



6) "I Don't Love You":




I just had the idea that this song would sound great if a woman was singing it. Candela Lozano "I Don't Love You":



I don't like her voice on this song, but I do love it on the cover of "Cancer".
Nightcore "I Don't Love You":



Bring Me The Horizon 7) "House of Wolves":



twenty one pilots 8) "Cancer":



Nightcore "Cancer":



9) "Mama":



Lunatic Fringe "Mama":



10) "Sleep":



New Year's Day "Sleep":



themusicaddict


No comments:

Favorites