Saturday, January 19, 2019

(Finished January 20th, 2019) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Bands Unranked Night Ranger, Part 1, Songs 42-33

Hello,

I'm trying to progress on these Top 106 greatest 80's blogs. As of now Night Ranger is unranked, but will be ranked once I finish this countdown. One thing that helped Night Ranger is that I saw them in concert last summer. They were fantastic, it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. When I do finish the countdown, I'm going to revise the countdown. I will then rank the Top ? bands in order and be done with this series of the blogs. I hope to be done in the next year or so. Those likely are famous last words.

42) "Reason To Believe":


41) "I Will Follow You":


40) "The Rain Comes Crashing Down":


39) "This Boy Needs To Rock":


38) "Penny":


37) "Night Machine":


36) "The Color Of Your Smile":


35) "Kiss Me Where It Hurts":


34) "I Did It For Love":


33) "I Need A Woman":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites