Sunday, January 20, 2019

(Finished January 20, 2019) Inspirational, Motivating, Uplifting Songs, Part 2

Hello,

Macy Gray "I Try":



Tracy Chapman "Fast Car":



Wilson Phillips "Hold On":



I hadn't heard of this song before today, but I like it. Natasha Bedingfield "Unwritten":



Chicago "You're The Inspiration":



What's more inspiring than the glory of love? Peter Cetera "The Glory of Love":



Elton John "I'm Still Standing":



If one of the greatest songs of all-time can't inspire you, I don't know what will.
Oasis "Wonderwall":



Starship "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now":



Kelly Clarkson "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)":



Michael Jackson "Heal The World":



Whitney Houston "I Didn't Know My Own Strength":



Rascal Flatts "Bless The Broken Road":



Jason Mraz "I Won't Give Up":



Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "I Won't Back Down":



Survivor "Eye of the Tiger":



Dionne Warwick, Gladys Knight, Stevie Wonder and Elton John "That's What Friends Are For":



Smash Mouth "All Star":



"St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)":



Mr. Mister "Broken Wings":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites