Wednesday, January 9, 2019

(Started January 9th, 2018) Led Zeppelin's 50 Best Songs To Celebrate Their 50th Anniversary, Part 3 Jimmy Page Turns 75

Hello,

Seventy five years ago today one of the greatest guitars of all-time, Jimmy Page, was born in a London suburb. Jimmy Page was first a fantastic session player before becoming the heart of rock music's best band Led Zeppelin. I debated with myself about whether I should make this blog the best of Jimmy Page or part 3 best songs of the mighty Led Zeppelin. As you can see I decided to go with honoring the mighty Zep.

"D'yer Mak'er":


"The Ocean":


"In My Time of Dying":


"Houses of the Holy":


"Trampled Under Foot" (with a snippet of "Gallows Pole":


"Kashmir":


"Achilles Last Stand":


"Nobody's Fault But Mine":


"Fool In The Rain":


"All Of My Love":


"I Can't Quit You Babe":


"Ozone Baby":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites