Wednesday, January 16, 2019

(Finished February 23rd, 2019) The Interrupters Live

Hello,

The Interrupters are coming to Salt Lake City on April 6th, 2019. I'm seriously considering going and talking to a friend about going with me. I like the Interrupters, but sometimes their music starts to sound the same. I want to check out how they are live, thus this blog.

1) "A Friend Like Me":


2) "By My Side":


3) "She's Kerosene":


4) "Take Back The Power":


5) "She Got Arrested":


6) "Gave You Everything":


7) "This Is The New Sound":


8) "Title Holder":


9) "Good Things":


10) "Sound System" (Operation Ivy cover):


11) "Haven't Seen The Last of Me":


12) "Broken World":



13) "Babylon":



14) "Easy On You":



15) "Leap of Faith":



16) "Divide Us":



17) "On A Turntable":



18) "Got Each Other":



"I got my sister Carol, she wears my old apparel". 19) "Family":


A bonus live video, Amy and the dudes performing "Be My Baby":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites