Saturday, January 12, 2019

(Updated January 17th, 2018) The Blues: An Education, Part 8: B.B. King

Hello,

Awhile ago I did a series of Blues blogs. As I like to do I started working on several other blogs. But I've been thinking I need to finish the Blues blog. I kept the king of the Blues until the last, although I love both B.B. King and Muddy Waters the same. My partial Muddy Waters blog I started working on exactly 4 months ago.

"The Thrill Is Gone":


Another take on B.B.'s most famous song:


"Everyday I Have The Blues":


"Hummingbird":


"Sweet Little Angel":


"Rock Me Baby":



"Paying The Cost To Be The Boss":



With U2 "When Love Comes To Town":



"Sweet Sixteen":



"Blues Before Sunrise":



"3 O'Clock Blues":



"How Blue Can You Get":



"Don't Answer The Door":
"Chains & Things":
"Why I Sing The Blues":



"Better Not Look":
"I Like To Live The Love":
"Never Make Your Move Too Soon":



"Chains N Things":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites