Saturday, January 12, 2019

(Started January 12th, 2019) My Chemical Romance's "The Black Parade" Part 2

Hello,

11) "Teenagers":



I've probably listened to this version more than MCR's original version. Against The Current "Teenagers":



12) "Disenchanted":



Acalaisia "Disenchanted":



Asking Alexandria 13) "Famous Last Words":



Caleb Hyles and Jonathan Young "Famous Last Words":



14) "Blood":


Selected songs from the 10th anniversary of "The Black Parade":

15) "The Five of Us Are Dying":



16) "Kill All Your Friends":



17) "Party At the End of the World":



18) "My Way Home Is Through You":



19) "Not That Kind of Girl":



20) "Emily":



21) "All The Angels":



I hadn't heard this song until today, but I love "Desolation Row". It feels like it would fit on "The Black Parade" perfectly.


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites