Monday, January 14, 2019

(FInished February 26th, 2019) Some of the Best of Walk The Moon

Hello,

Updated February 26th, only two more days until I'll see these guys in concert with Muse. I'm so excited.

I just got home from a too long day at work and I checked my e-mail. I found out the opening act for the upcoming Muse concert is Walk The Moon. I am incredibly excited about that choice. I quite liked Walk The Moon's 2012 self-titled CD. I especially love the two songs "Anna Sun" and "I Can Lift A Car". Now with Walk The Moon opening and Muse the headliner it should be a great concert.

From Walk The Moon's last concert, here is their setlist:

1) "Lisa Baby":


2) "Different Colors":


3) "One Foot":


4) "All These Things That I've Done" (cover of the Killers song):


5) "Shut Up And Dance":



6) "Kamikaze":



7) "Headphones":



8) "Avalanche":


9) "Tightrope":



10) "Anna Sun":


Other selected good to great Walk The Moon songs:

Walk The Moon's new single, no word yet on when their new CD will be released. 11) "Timebomb":


12) "Jenny":


13) "Work This Body":


14) "Portugal":


15) "Shiver Shiver":


From the "Iron Man 3" soundtrack. 16) "Big Bad Wolves":



17) "Next In Line":


"I Can Lift A Car":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites