Tuesday, January 8, 2019

(Finished Jan 10th, 2019) Some of the Best Synth Pop Songs, Part 3

Hello,

Yes I'm starting with Part 3 of this blog series. That's because Part 1 and Part 2 were based on this website: https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Wlliam_of_Baskerville/my_top_50_synth_pop_songs_/

I was going to give proper attribution to that person of course, but taking every song from that list felt to be plagiarism, although I know it really isn't. I will probably go back to it, but I wanted to start off with a list I created on my own.

ABC "Poison Arrow":


ABC "The Look of Love":


Heaven 17 "We Don't Need No Fascist Groove Thing":


Simple Minds "Promised You A Miracle":


Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Two Tribes":


Yaz "Don't Go":


Howard Jones "New Song":


The Thompson Twins "The Gap":


The Thompson Twins "You Take Me Up":


M "Pop Musik":


Go West "We Close Our Eyes":



China Crisis "Working With Fire & Steel":



Erasure "It Doesn't Have To Be":



Dead or Alive "In Too Deep":



Dead or Alive "Lover Come Back To You":



 Information Society "What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)":



Animotion "Obsession":



King "Love and Pride":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites