Monday, July 13, 2020

(Finished July 19th, 2020) Goodbye To The Lovely Miss Kelly Preston

Hello,

One of my childhood crushes, the incredibly gorgeous and talented actress Kelly Preston died today at the way too young age of 57. Preston, wife of John Travolta, died after a private two year battle with breast cancer. "Private" is the correct word for her battle, as I hadn't heard anything about it. My prayers are with her family friends during this tough time.


Here are some of her best roles.



"Star Wars", "Footloose", "Karate Kid", "Back To The Future" and Mischief"- these are some of the favorite movies from my teenage years:



Here the lovely Miss Preston is in 1) Maroon 5's "She Will Be Loved":



I may have dreamed about Miss Preston as a teenager. I loved her spunk, her seeming adaptability and of course the fact that she was stunningly gorgeous. She and Elisabeth Shue were two of those beautiful, amazing women of the 80s. Just another reason the 80s were the best decade to grow up in. 2) Dan Hartman "I Can Dream About You":



3) Roy Orbison "Oh! Pretty Woman":



I'm surprised this First To Eleven cover has 17 million views. That's a lot for a relatively unknown band. 4) First To Eleven "Sweet Child O' Mine":



5) James Blunt "You're Beautiful":



6) John Mayer "Your Body Is A Wonderland":



7) One Direction "What Makes You Beautiful":



8) Joe Cocker "You Are So Beautiful":



9) Van Halen "Beautiful Girls":



Miss Preston was more than a pretty face, she was a wife, an actress, a mother and so many other things. Respect to her and her family. 10) Aretha Franklin "Respect":



Goes without saying, no one owned Miss Preston. 11) Grace featuring G-Eazy "You Don't Own Me":



12) Nancy Sinatra "These Books Are Made For Walking":



13) Christina Aguilera "Fighter":



14) Rihanna "Only Girl (In The World)":



15) Fergie "All That I Got "The Make Up Song)":



16) Fergie "Fergalicious":



17) Charlie Rich "The Most Beautiful Girl In The World":



18) Alicia Keys "Girl On Fire":



19) Gloria Gaynor "I Will Survive":



20) Chris DeBurgh "Lady In Red":



21) Whitney Houston "I'm Every Woman":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites