Thursday, July 9, 2020

(Finished July 9th, 2020) themusicaddict's 2020 Memorial Day Weekend Countdown, Part 6: Songs 38-28

Hello,

I thought since we've passed July 4th that I should finish my Memorial Day countdown. Again these are the most played songs on my iTunes.

These four songs have 52 listens:
38) Walk The Moon "Anna Sun":


"I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend" is one of the greatest lyrics from any song ever. It's a lyric that I completely understand. 37) Rush "Limelight":


36) Rihanna "Good Girl Gone Bad":


35) Linkin Park "One Step Closer":


These five songs have 53 listens:
34) Weezer "Buddy Holly":


33) Lady Gaga "Diamond Heart":


32) CSNY "Ohio":


31) The Commodores "Brick House":


30) Bruce Springsteen "Death To My Hometown":


29) Bob Marley and the Wailers "Buffalo Soldier":


28) The Black Keys "Gold On The Ceiling":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites