Sunday, July 12, 2020

(Finished July 19th, 2020) The Best Songs About Kissing, Part 4

Hello,

"She knew how to give a kiss." 53) Prince "Raspberry Beret";



54) Paula Abdul "Rush Rush":



"Kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me..... "55) Chantal "Leaving On A Jet Plane":



56) The Pointer Sisters "Fire":



57) Cher "Shoop Shoop (It's In His Kiss)":



58) Mary Chapin Carpenter "Passionate Kisses":



59) Ashley Tisdale "Kiss The Girl":



60) Debbie Harry "French Kissin' In The USA":



61) Roberta Flack and Peabo Bryson "Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You":



62) Journey "Why Can't This Night Go On Forever":



63) Kelly Clarkson "Underneath The Tree":



"My kiss goes down you like some sweet alcohol." 64) Dua Lipa "Hotter Than Hell":



If a song could approximate a kiss, it would be this very lovely song.
65) Mary Hopkin "Those Were The Days":



66) Echo and The Bunnymen "Bring On The Dancing Horses":



67) Sade "The Sweetest Taboo":



Just for the record I love Dua Lipa!! 68) Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa "One Kiss";



69) Jake Owen "One Little Kiss (Never Killed Nobody)":



70) Miranda Cosgrove "Kissin' U":



71) Jason DeRulo "Kiss The Sky":



72) David Nail "Kiss You Tonight":



73) Jennifer Nettles "Unlove You":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites