Sunday, July 5, 2020

(Finished July 9th, 2020) Great Sad Songs, Part 5, Songs 74 to 93

Hello,

I don't know how to explain it, but there's just something so powerful about a great sad song. These are some of the best. I find that a lot of songs that has the word "sad" in the title aren't that sad. Some of the below songs come from various websites and my iTunes.

74) Rihanna "Take A Bow":


75) Zac Brown Band "Goodbye In Her Eyes":



76) Pearl Jam "Black":



77) Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard "Pancho and Lefty":



78) Green Day "Whatsername":



79) The Goo Goo Dolls "Black Balloon":



80) Soul Asylum "Runaway Train":



81) Travis Tritt "Help Me Hold On":



82) Fleetwood Mac "Landslide":



83) Blink-182 "I Miss You":



84) Bill Withers "Ain't No Sunshine":



85) Lauryn Hill "I Used To Love Him":



86) Joni Mitchell "Both Sides Now":



87) Simply Red "Holding Back The Years":



88) Lulu "To Sir With Love":



89) INXS "Never Tear Us Apart":



90) Joe Nichols "The Impossible":



91) Katy Perry "Wide Awake":



92) Halfway To Hazard "Daisy":



93) Klymaxx "I Miss You":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites