Monday, July 20, 2020

(Finished July 21st, 2020, Revised and Revamped March 19th, 2023) Part 1 of The Best Sad Love Songs

Hello,

Tonight I watched the very good movie called "Stuck In Love". It was a sweet movie starring Jennifer Connelly, Greg Kinnear, Lily Collins and Kristen Bell- who had several hilarious stolen scenes. It's a movie that features many beautiful women. Not only does it have a sweet story and beautiful women, it also has a lot of great songs. This blog is about great sad love songs as well as a couple of great songs from "Stuck In Love".

1) Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros "Home":


I'm not a big Elliott Smith fan, but this song is so beautiful. This is a scene from "Stuck In Love" featuring the lovely Lily Collins. 2) "Between The Bars":


Yes it's a cover of the Bruce Springsteen classic. 3) Chromatics "I'm On Fire":


4) Dua Lipa "Garden":


5) Whitney Houston "I Have Nothing":


6) Laura Marling "Blackberry Stone":


7) Celine Dion "It's All Coming Back To Me Now":


8) John Travolta "Sandy":


9) Joy Division "Love Will Tear Us Apart":


10) Chicago "Hard To Say I'm Sorry":


11) No Doubt "Don't Speak":


12) Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U":


13) Willie Nelson "Always On My Mind":


14) Travis Tritt "Help Me Hold On":


15) Bread "Everything I Own":


Oh man how much I love this song!! 16) Will Young "Leave Right Now":


17) Peter Cetera and Amy Grant "The Next Time I Fall":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites