Saturday, July 25, 2020

(Started July 25th, 2020) The Best Songs About Space/ Flight/ Other Worlds

Hello,

I read an article about Space in Wired Magazine- um the food doesn't sound like it's going to be good. I watched the Chris Evans movie "Sunshine"- I loved the first 80% and then it became completely illogical. I didn't have a clue what was going on the last 20% of the movie? After that I watched the first episode of Sean Penn in bad ass mode in the first episode of the Hulu show "The FIrst". I know the series didn't get great ratings, but the first episode was excellent. I thought a bunch of songs about space/flight and other worlds would be appropriate.

1) David Bowie "Space Oddity":


2) Peter Schilling "Major Tom":


3) Elton John "Rocket Man":


4) A Flock of Seagulls "Space Age Love Song":


5) Incubus "Stellar":


6) Beastie Boys "Intergalactic":


7) Queen "Flash Gordon":


8) Styx "Come Sail Away":


9) Def Leppard "Rocket":


10) Monster Magnet "Rocket Freak":


11) Styx "A Hundred Million Miles Away From Home":


12) Pink Floyd "Learning To Fly":


13) Rush "Tom Sawyer";


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites