Tuesday, July 28, 2020

(Started July 28th, 2020) Test Blog/ Best Songs About Lies/Liars/Lying

Hello,

blogger.com has changed their blogging format, this blog is for me to learn how to use the new format. It this ends up being fubar I apologize in advance. Hopefully I'll get this figured out tonight. I didn't get it figured out. I was having problems posting videos, and I'm not the only one, so I'm reverting to so called legacy blogger while I can. Blogger keep the Legacy version for those of us who prefer it. And don't mess with me, I've literally brought in hundreds of cents for Google!!! :)

Let's try to write a real blog, these are the best songs about lies/lying/liars.
1) The Eagles "Lyin' Eyes":


Rihanna and some lame rapper 2) "I Love The Way You Lie";


3) Black Eyed Peas "Don't You Lie":



4) The Eurythmics "Would I Lie To You";



5) Soft Cell "Tainted Love":



6) Annie Lennox "Walking On Broken Glass":



7) Three Dog Night "Liar":



8) Meat Loaf "I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth)":



9) Panic At The Disco "Lying Is The Most Fun...":



10) Depeche Mode "Policy of Truth":



11) Arcade Fire "Rebellion (Lies)":
12) The Thompson Twins "Lies":
13) Deborah Allen "Baby I Lied":



14) Nine Inch Nails "Terrible Lie":
15) Queensryche "I Don't Believe In Love":
16) Ricky Van Shelton "Somebody Lied":
17) Adele "Rolling In The Deep":



18) Reba McEntire "You Lie":
19) 'Til Tuesday "Voices Carry":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites