Saturday, July 11, 2020

(Started July 11th, 2020) Musicians That Don't Want Trump To Play Their Music At His Events, Part 1

Hello,

setlist.fm has a top 10 list if you're interested here :https://www.setlist.fm/news/07-20/10-artists-who-banned-their-songs-from-trump-rallies-43d6afd7

However for this blog I'm going to focus on mainly those musicians I love the most. I'm all for people to allow/ not allow whoever they want to their music. But that decision should be up to those who created the music.

1) The O'Jays 
"Love Train":


"Back Stabbers":


"Use Ta Be My Girl":



"For The Love Of Money":



2) The Rolling Stones
"Gimme Shelter":



"She's So Cold":



"Start Me Up":



"19th Nervous Breakdown":



"Mixed Emotions":



3) R.E.M
"It's The End of the World (And I Feel Fine)":



"Fall On Me":



"Orange Crush":



"Crush With Eyeliner":



"Bang and Blame":


"What's The Frequency Kenneth":



4) Neil Young
"Lookin' For A Leader":



"Piece of Crap":
"Ohio":
"Rockin' In The Free World":
"Let's Roll":
"Alabama":
"Sleeps With Angels":
"Hey Hey My My":




No comments:

Favorites