Tuesday, July 14, 2020

(Finished July 14th, 2020) B101's Top 500 Songs of the 80s, Part 2: Songs 480-461

Hello,

Because I haven't taken on enough projects already I decided I'd start yet one more project. I Googled The Top Songs of the 80s and found a Billboard list, but I didn't want to pay for that. I'm sure that Billboard would call that proprietary information. Next I thought I could do my Top 100 80s songs on my iTunes, but that ended up being too much work. I continued Googling and stumbled across this B101 countdown- they're an 80s and More station out of Providence. Since I found this easily and there's no financial strings attached I'm hoping this isn't proprietary information. Thanks to B101.

Why so many 80s blogs you may ask, that's because 80s music never gets old.

This is why I love countdowns like this, I can't think of the last time I thought of
480) Musical Youth's "Pass The Dutchie":



479) Stacey Q. "Two of Hearts":



478) Teena Marie "Lover Girl":



477) Expose "Point of No Return":



476) DeBarge "Rhythm of the Night":



475) The Time "Jungle Love":



With an able assist from Michael Jackson. 474) Rockwell "Somebody's Watching Me":



473) Karyn White "The Way You Love Me":



472) Gregory Abbott "Shake You Down":



471) E.U. "Da Butt":



470) Taylor Dayne "With Every Beat Of My Heart":



469) Whitesnake "Is This Love":



468) Richard Marx "Don't Mean Nothing":



467) Timex Social Club "Rumors":



I can't quite follow the story of this video. If someone can tell me what's going on, then please do. Just leave a comment. 466) Starship "Sara":



465) Martika "Toy Soldiers":



464) Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam "Lost In Emotion":



463) Bruce Hornsby & The Range "Mandolin Rain":



462) S.O.S. Band "Take Your Time (Do It Right)":



461) Huey Lewis and The News "Stuck With You":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites