Saturday, July 10, 2021

(Finished July 11th, 2021) 70s and 80s Love Songs, Part 1

Hello,

The 70s and 80s were such a great time for love songs. Some of the happiest, uplifting and fun love songs were released in these two decades. These are "love" songs, dealing with all aspects of love. From the lovey dovey all the way to the crushing heartbreak love can bring. 

Not sure where I discovered this song at? Not sure why I posted it. 1) Fox "Imagine Me, Imagine You":

2) A Flock of Seagulls "Space Age Love Song":

3) Pablo Cruise "Love Will Find Out":

4) Depeche Mode "Just Can't Get Enough":

5) Chicago "You're The Inspiration":

6) Bread "Baby I'm A Want You":

7) The Bellamy Brothers "Let Your Love Flow":

8) Leo Sayer "When I Need You":


9) Seals and Crofts "Get Closer":

10) Carly Simon "That's The Way I Heard It Should Be":

11) Survivor "The Search Is Over":

12) Roberta Flack "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face":

13) Bread "If":

14) Journey "Faithfully":

15) Styx "Babe":

16) 10cc "Things We Do For Love":

17) Eric Carmen "Hungry Eyes":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites