Sunday, July 25, 2021

(Finished July 25th, 2021) Part 4 of The Best of Broadway (As Much As That Is Possible)

Hello,

I was talking with a friend recently and she told me how she was listening to "Les Mis". Well of course I had to do the same as that's my favorite Broadway musical. And then this past Saturday I went on a full Broadway binge.

These next six songs are from "Rent": 52) "La Vie Boheme":


53) "Seasons of Love":

54) "Light My Candle":

55) "Another Day":

56) "Life Support":


 57) Rosario Dawson!! "Out Tonight":

From "Phantom of The Opera".  That note that Emmy Rossum, Sarah Brightman and many others hold- it's just amazing. 58) "Phantom of the Opera":


59) "Music of the Night":

60) "Think of Me":

61) "All I Ask of You":


62) "The Point Of No Return":

From "Les Miserables": 63) "On My Own":


64) Colm Wilkinson "Bring Him Home":


17 ValJeans 65) "Do You Hear The People Sing":


From "Evita": 66) "Don't Cry For Me Argentina":

67) "Another Suitcase In Another Hall":

68) "I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites