Monday, July 5, 2021

(Finished July 5th, 2021) Part 2 of The Best Heartbreak Songs

Hello,

No idea why I am working on heartbreak songs blogs, it's been awhile since I've had my heart broken. 

18) Winger "Headed For A Heartbreak":


19) Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z "Heartbreaker":


20) Abba "The Winner Takes It All":


21) Taylor Swift "We Are Never Getting Back Together":


22) Adele "Rolling In The Deep":


23) Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know":


Though a heart breaking song, this is an incredibly beautiful song. 24) Willie Nelson "Always On My Mind":


25) Phil Collins "Against All Odds":


26) Kelly Clarkson "Since U Been Gone":


27) Smokey Robinson and the Miracles "The Tracks of My Tears":


No heartbreak here for the protagonist, just triumph!! 28) Gloria Gaynor "I Will Survive":


29) Joy Division "Love Will Tear Us Apart":


30) Fleetwood Mac "Go Your Own Way":


31) David Nail "Red Light":


32) No Doubt "Don't Speak":


I was going to post the Skid Row version, then I saw that Carrie Underwood covers this song. I've noticed Miss Underwood has a rocker's heart. 33) Skid Row "I Will Remember You":


Violet Orlandi's cover of this classic. 34) The Beatles "Yesterday":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites