Tuesday, July 20, 2021

(Finished July 21st, 2021) Part 5 of Great Modern Rock (Mostly) Covers of Classic Songs

Hello,

Why does taking a great song and adding a rock feel to it make the great song even better? I don't really know the answer to that question. It's even better when the band remaking the song puts their own spin on that song and not a note for note recreation.

69) Flyleaf "Something I Can Never Have":


70) Nonpoint "Evil Ways":


71) P.O.D. "Bullet The Blue Sky":



72) Mudvayne "King of Pain":


I've got to be honest in that I've never heard of this Portishead cover, but this isn't bad. 73) Blank Theory "Sour Times":


74) Disturbed "Land of Confusion":


75) Fear Factory "Cars":


76) Evanescence "Heart Shaped Box":


77) Seether "Careless Whisper":


78) Orgy "Blue Monday":


79) System of A Down "Metro":


80) Sunflower Bean "Harvest Moon":


81) Lake Street Drive "I Want You Back":


82) J. Mascis "Fade Into You":


83) Chromatics "Into The Black":


84) Lorde "Everyone Wants To Rule The World":


85) Soccer Mommy "I'm On Fire":


86) Kari Kimmel "Cruel Summer":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites