Monday, July 5, 2021

(Started July 5th, 2021) Should I Go See Little Big Town In Concert?, Part 1

Hello,

These are the Top 20 ranked songs on YouTube Music's for Little Big Town. Then I also have posted several other great Little Big Town songs. They have a lot of great original songs and some great covers.

1) "Wine, Beer, Whiskey":

2) "Pontoon":

I know this is one of their most popular songs, but it doesn't do much for me. 3) "Girl Crush":

4) "Next To You":

5) "Boondocks":

6) "Tornado":

7) "Better Man":

8) "Day Drinking":

9) "Your Side of the Bed":

10) "When Someone Stops Loving You":

11) "Little White Church":

12) "Sober":

13) "A Little More You":

14) "Bring It On Home":

This is such a great song, probably my favorite Little Big Town song. 15) "Sugar Coat":

16) "A Place To Land":

17) "Good As Gone":

18) "Lost":

19) "Looking For A Reason":

20) "Pain Killer":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites