Saturday, July 17, 2021

(Finished July 17th, 2021) The Best of Broadway (As Much As That Is Possible)

Hello,

I was talking with a friend last night and she told me how she was listening to "Les Mis". Well of course I had to do the same as that's my favorite Broadway musical. 

From "Hair". 1) "Age of Aquarius/ Let The Sunshine In":


From "Sweet Charity". 2) "Big Spender":


From "The King and I". 3) "Getting To Know You":


These next two songs are from "The Sound of Music". 4) "The Sound of Music":


5) "My Favorite Things":


Obviously from the "Hello Dolly" Broadway musical. 6) "Hello Dolly":


From "South Pacific". 7) "I'm Going To Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair":


I had no clue this was from a Broadway play. This is from the early 30's musical "Roberta". 8) "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes":


From "A Little Night Music". 9) "Send In The Clowns":


From "Starland Express". 10) "One Rock and Roll Too Many":


From "The Man of La Mancha". 11) "The Impossible Dream":


12) "There's No Business Like Show Business":


13) "Don't Rain On My Parade":


14) "Tomorrow":


From "Fiddler On The Roof". 15) "If I Were A Rich Man":


16) "Everything's Coming Up Roses":


From "Fiddler On The Roof". 17) "Tradition":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites