Sunday, July 4, 2021

(Started July 4th, 2021) Songs About Missing Someone You Know Or Met Too Late

Hello,

I was going to do a blog about wishing you could have met someone earlier than you did, but I could only find three songs that dealt with that topic. Those are the first three songs at the top. If I find more I'll add them. When I couldn't find enough songs I changed the topic to songs about missing someone. I'm trying to find songs that I haven't posted that much. 

Missing someone or missing out on someone leads to some poignant lyrics and great songs. So many of these songs will be included in my greatest songs of all-time blogs.

1) "One Promise Too Late":

2) The Revivalists "Wish I Knew You":

3) Masked Intruder "If Only":


Cool I found a fourth song about meeting someone too late. 4) Eric Ethridge "If You Met Me First":


5) Chris Bandi "Would Have Loved Her":


6) Klymaxx "I Miss You":

7) Incubus "Wish You Were Here":

8) Madonna "Promise To Try":

9) Reba McEntire "The Greatest Man I Never Knew":

One of my favorite songs of all-time. 10) Green Day "Whatsername":

11) James Taylor "Fire and Rain":

12) Bill Withers "Ain't No Sunshine":

13) Cinderella "Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)":

14) Elton John "Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues":

15) The Scorpions "Still Loving You":

16) Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah": 

17) Journey "Faithfully":

18) Roxette "It Must Have Been Love":

19) Counting Crows "A Long December":

20) Vertical Horizon "Grey Sky Morning":

21) Bruce Springsteen "Lonesome Day":

22) U2 "With or Without You":

23) Carole King "So Far Away":

24) "Leaving On A Jet Plane":

25) Just The Lonely Talking Again":

26) Foreigner "Waiting For A Girl Like You":


Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2U":


LeAnn Rimes "How Do I Live":


29) Natalie Cole "Miss You Like Crazy":


30) Def Leppard "Miss You In A Heartbeat":

31) .38 Special "Second Chance":


One of the prettiest songs ever, 32) Vanessa Williams "Save The Best For Last":

No comments:

Favorites