Sunday, July 18, 2021

(Finished July 18th, 2021) Part 2 of The Best of Broadway (As Much As That Is Possible)

Hello,

I was talking with a friend recently and she told me how she was listening to "Les Mis". Well of course I had to do the same as that's my favorite Broadway musical. 

From "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". 18) "Any Dream Will Do":


This is from the musical "Pal Joey". 19) "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered":


From the play of the same name. 20) "Singin' In The Rain":


From "The Wiz". 21) "No Bad News":

This is from "Sweet Charity". 22) "If My Friends Could See Me Now":

From "Cats". 23) "Memory":


Obviously this is from "Grease". 24) "Greased Lightning":


Also from "The Wiz". 25) "Ease On Down The Road":

From "Jesus Christ Superstar". 26) "I Don't Know How To Love Him":


 From "Footloose". 27) "Footloose/ On Any Sunday":


28) "Holding Out For A Hero":


From "The Lion King" 29) "Circle of Life":

From "Tick, Tick.... Boom!". 30) "Louder Than Words":

31) "Hair":


From "Adia" 32) "Written In The Stars":


From "Jesus Christ Superstar". 33) "Heaven On Their Minds":


From "Dream Girls". 34) "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites