Monday, July 19, 2021

(Finished July 19th, 2021) Part 3 of The Best of Broadway (As Much As That Is Possible)

Hello,

I was talking with a friend recently and she told me how she was listening to "Les Mis". Well of course I had to do the same as that's my favorite Broadway musical. And then this past Saturday I went on a full Broadway binge.

From "Annie". 35) "It's A Hard Knock Life":


I have "Greased Lightning" on Part 2 of this blog series. From "Grease":  36) "You're The One That I Want":

37) "Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee":


Why couldn't have Olivia Newton-John sang this song to me? 38) "Hopelessly Devoted To You":


39) "Summer Nights":


From "Aspects of Love". 40) "Love Changes Everything":

From "The Threepenny Opera". 41) Bobby Darin "Mack The Knife":


These next two songs are from The Four Seasons play "Jersey Boys". 42) "My Eyes Adored You":

43) "Walk Like A Man":

These next two songs are from "Chess". 44) Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok":

45) I Know Him So Well":


From "Pippin". 46) "Magic To Do":

From "Sunset Boulevard".  47)"As If We Never Said Goodbye":

Such a great song!! 48) "Boy Meets Girl":

49) "The Lady's Paying":

50) "With One Look":

From "Oklahoma". 51) "Oh What A Beautiful Morning":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites