Wednesday, July 7, 2021

(Finished July 7th, 2021) "Heart" Songs, Part 2

Hello,

I wanted to listen to a lot of songs about heart/ hearts today- that's the reason for this blog. I hope you have the heart for it and maybe take it to heart as well. 

18) Madonna "Rebel Heart":


What an achingly beautiful song. 19) Billy Dean "Somewhere In My Broken Heart":


20) My Chemical Romance "Bulletproof Heart":


21) Lady Gaga "Diamond Heart":


22) Brooks & Dunn "My Next Broken Heart":


23) DHT "Listen To Your Heart":

24) twenty one pilots "Tear In My Heart":

25) Morrissey "Irish Blood, English Heart":

26) T'Pau "Heart and Soul":


27) Kat Graham "Heartkiller":


28) Cyndi Lauper "Change of Heart":


29) The Black Eyed Peas "Don't Phunk With My Heart":


30) Bon Jovi "Edge of A Broken Heart":


31) The Biters "No Stranger To Heartache":


32) Miley Cyrus "Who Owns My Heart":

33) Rod Stewart "My Heart Can't Tell You Know":

34) Taylor Dayne "With Every Beat of My Heart":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites