Sunday, April 10, 2022

(Finished April 10th, 2022) Part 3 of The Best of "I" Songs

Hello,

There's no I in team, but there these songs all feature I in the title. So far 95% of the songs that I have found the I in the title is the first letter. I really have looked for songs with I in the title other than the first letter. I noticed that P!nk who doesn't use i in her name seems to have the most song titles with i in them.

35) Miley Cyrus "I Can't Be Tamed":

36) Melissa Etheridge "I Could Have Been You":

37) The White Stripes "I Can't Wait":

38) Keith Whitley "I Wonder Do You Think of Me":

39) Hey Monday "I Don't Wanna Dance":

40) Elton John " I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That":

41) Dino "I Like It":

42) Tom T. Hall "I Love":

43) The Skyliners "Since I Don't Have You":

44) Randy Newman "I Love L.A.":

45) Eddie Rabbitt "I Love A Rainy Night":

46) Dead Or Alive "I Cannot Carry On":

47) Trace Adkins "I Left Something Turned On At Home":

48) Hawk Attack "I Don't Care About Your Stupid Girlfriend": There's no YouTube video for this song yet.

49) They Might Be Giants " I Palindrome I":

50) AFI "I Hope You Suffer":

51) Luke Bryan "I Know You're Going To Be There":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites