Thursday, April 14, 2022

(Started April 14th, 2022) Part 1 of 70s Love Songs

Hello,

The boss was listening to Carpenters radio at work today, that lead to a lot of 70s love songs. I thought that would be a good topic for tonight. Enjoy

1) Captain and Tennille "Love Will Keep Us Together":

2) Dan Hill "Sometimes When We Touch":


3) Ambrosia "How Much I Feel":


4) England Dan and John Ford Coley "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight":


5) America "Sister Golden Hair":
6) The Manhattans "Shining Star":


7) Rod Stewart "Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)":

8) Rita Coolidge "We're All Alone":


9) Anne Murray "You Needed Me":


10) Olivia Newton-John "Hopelessly Devoted To You":


11) The Bee Gees "How Deep Is Your Love":
12) The Bee Gees "Too Much Heaven":


13) The Bee Gees "Love So Right":


14) Bread "Everything I Own":


15) The Carpenters (The Long To Be) Close To You":


16) Paul Davis "I Go Crazy":


17) The Stylistics "You Are Everything":


18) Randy Van Warmer "Just When I Needed You Most":


19) Minnie Riperton "Loving You":


20) Gordon Lightfoot "If You Could Read My Mind":


21) John Denver "Annie's Song":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites