Tuesday, April 19, 2022

(Finished April 19th, 2022) The Sound of 80s Summer Nights: Kissin Dynamite

Hello,

Not much of an intro for this German band that's breaking out worldwide slowly, just enjoy the music of Kissin' Dynamite.

1) "Not The End of the Road":


I really like this song, it just comes out and kicks your butt. And it keeps kickin' your butt throughout the whole song. 2) "Addicted To Metal":


3) "Coming Home";


4) "DNA":


5) "Fireflies":


6) "Generation Goodbye":


7) "Good Life":


8) "Hashtag Your Life":


Kissin' Dynamite shows their softer side. 9) "Heart of Stone":


10) "If Clocks Were Running Backwards":


11) "I've Got The Fire";


12) "I Will Be King":


13) featuring Jennifer Haben "Masterpiece":


14) "Money, Sex and Power";


15) "No One Dies A Virgin":


16) "Operation Supernova":


17) "Running Free":


18) "She Came She Saw":


I thought I hadn't heard of Kissin' Dynamite, but I remember seeing this video before. 
19) "Six Feet Under":


20) "Superhuman":


21) "Ticket To Paradise":


22) "You're Not Alone":


23) "Yoko Ono":


24) featuring Anna Brunner "Ecstasy": 

25) "All For A Halleluja":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites