Sunday, April 3, 2022

(Finished April 3rd, 2022) Part 2 of The Best of "I" Songs

Hello,

There's no I in team, but there these songs all feature I in the title. So far 95% of the songs that I have found the I in the title is the first letter. I really have looked for songs with I in the title other than the first letter. I noticed that P!nk who doesn't used i in her name seems to have the most song titles with i in them.

18) Stevie Wonder "I Just Called To Say I Love You":


19) Michael Jackson featuring Siedah Garrett  "I Just Can't Stop Loving You":


20) The Beatles "I Want To Hold Your Hand":

21) Cyndi Lauper "I Drove All Night":

22) Sara Evans "I Could Not Ask For More":

23) Tonight Alive "I Defy":


24) Kenny Chesney "I Lost It":


25) The Flamingos "I Only Have Eyes For You":


26) Chris Kenner "I Like It Like That":


27) Toby Keith "I Know A Wall When I See Him":


28) Jonathan Groff "I Know Him":


29) Frida "I Know There's Something Going On":


30) Toby Keith "As Good As I Once Was":


31) Toby Keith "I Love This Bar":


32) Joan Jett and the Blackhawks "I Love Rock N' Roll":


33) The Moody Blues "I Know You're Out There Somewhere":


34) Lisa Loeb "Stay (I Missed You)":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites