Saturday, October 15, 2022

(Finished October 15th, 2022) The Best of K-Pop?

Hello,

The only research I did for this blog is listen to BLACKPINK's new CD "Born Pink". I'm leaving the songs on this blog up to YouTube. That's why there's a question mark in the title as I don't know if this is the best of K-Pop? I wasn't sure what these songs would sound like, but I wasn't expecting it sound like mid-2000s Rihanna. No complaints from me about that as that was RiRi at her best. 

1) BLACKPINK "Shut Down":


2) Twice "Talk That Talk":


This is one of the best songs I heard today in my K-Pop education. 3) Itzy "Sneakers":


This song sounds a bit different than other K Pop music I've listened to. It sounds like this has some depth. 4) BTS "Yet To Come":


Is this a cover of a Rihanna song, it feels like it would fit right in on "Good Girls Gone Bad". I like this song, but did Rihanna get a songwriting credit for this song?  5) BLACKPINK "Pink Venom":


Wow, I really like this song. 6) Charlie Puth featuring Jung Kook "Left and Right":


benny blanco, BTS and Snoop Dogg "Bad Decisions":


8) iKon "But You":


9) Seventeen "World":


10) BLACKPINK "Tally":


11) TNX "Move":


12) BLACKPINK "Typa Girl":


13) Stay "Beautiful Monster":


14) XG "Mascara":


I have heard a lot about these guys the last little while, but I had no idea what kind of music they sang. Well it seems its K-Pop. 15) Stray Kids "Circus":


16) NewJeans "Cookie":


17) Xdinary Heroes "Happy Death Day":


18) AleXa "Bomb":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites