Tuesday, October 11, 2022

(Finished October 11th, 2022) Part 2 of Best 80s Canadian Rockers: Songs 21-37

Hello,

Today the NLDS kicks off in LA, go Dodgers!! I will also be keeping an eye on the Braves, Aaron Judge and hopefully Seattle will continue winning.

The best of 80s Canadian rock, defined from the late 70s to 1990 and Jane Child. I had to have at least one woman represented. Thanks again to Ranker.com for this great idea which I have now extrapolated to UK, Australian and Canadian 80s rockers. I will only include songs from the above mentioned time frame. I'll post anywhere from a few to several songs for each band. For the purposes of this blog I'll consider any band that had a hit between 1978 to 1990 as an 80s bands.  I'm going to alternate the songs by band in alphabetical order. I'm going to start off with the one hit wonders first. One of these bands, Toque, is of more recent vintage. I'm including them as they cover a lot of 80s Canadian rock songs- quite well btw.

21) Bryan Adams "Straight From The Heart":


22) April Wine "I Like To Rock":


23) Glass Tiger featuring Bryan Adams on background vocals  "Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone":


24) Honeymoon Suite "New Girl Now":


25) Loverboy "Turn Me Loose":


26) Aldo Nova "It's Too Late":


27) Rush "Tom Sawyer":


28) Toque "Fantasy":


29) Triumph "Lay It On The Line":


30) Bryan Adams "Cuts Like A Knife":


31) April Wine "Just Between You and Me":


32) Glass Tiger "Someday":


33) Honeymoon Suite "Burning In Love":


34) Loverboy "Always On My Mind":


35) Aldo Nova "Heart To Heart":


36) Rush "Red Barchetta":


37) Toque "My Girl (Gone Gone Gone)":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites