Monday, October 10, 2022

(Finished October 10th, 2022) Part 4 of Best 80sish Obscure Songs

Hello,

Sometimes I start blogs, but don't label what blog series that is. Eventually I go back and try to figure that out. I have no idea what this blog is about, other than probably best songs of the 80s. Other than this being an 80s blog I can't figure out any other unifying theme.

There's a blog elsewhere that this is part 3 of, but I don't know where it is. It's out there somewhere and I'm too lazy to find it so I'm moving on from here. I was starting to think this was obscure songs from the 80s, except that I have one of the most famous 80s songs here in these blogs. Everyone knows Journey's "Don't Stop Believing". And everyone should know Steely Dan's "Hey Nineteen". I'm just going to call these the Best 80s Obscure Songs Series of blogs.

If you are looking for the first two parts of this blog series they don't exist. 

52) Steely Dan "Hey Nineteen":

53) Journey "Don't Stop Believin":

54) Bryan Adams "Summer of '69":

55) Billy Idol "White Wedding":

56) Men At Work "Who Can It Be Now?":

57) Eddie Money featuring Ronnie Spector "Take Me Home Tonight":

58) Rick Springfield "Love Somebody":

59) Stevie Nicks "Stand Back":

60) Shannon "Let The Music Play":

61) Paula Abdul "Straight Up":

62) John Parr "St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)":

Truly one of the greatest songs of the 80s. If it's obscure it certainly shouldn't be. 63) The Human League "Don't You Want Me":

64) Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok":


65) Men At Work "Overkill":


66) The Who "Eminence Front":

67) Midnight Oil "Beds Are Burning":

68) Duran Duran "Ordinary World":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites