Sunday, October 16, 2022

(Finished October 16th, 2022) Part 1 of Songs You Haven't Thought About For Awhile/ Songs That Haven't Received Enough Love

Hello,

Sometimes you hear a great song that you haven't heard for many years, for me many times there are specific memories attached to that song. Sometimes a great song is just a great song but you still are glad to hear it. So many songs I just love hearing after so many years and remember when I used to be obsessed with that song. 

I bet you haven't heard, or even thought, about this song for several years. Either had I until I heard it played on my iTunes this morning. Now try to keep this song out of your head for the rest of the day. 

1) Patrick Hernandez "Born To Be Alive":

One of my all-time favorite R.E.M. songs. 2) R.E.M. "Don't Go Back To Rockville":


3) Demi Lovato "COME TOGETHER":


4) Samantha Fish "Faster": 


5) Metallica "Sad But True":


6) Gavin DeGraw "Chemical Party":


7) Led Zeppelin "Kashmir":


8) Oingo Boingo "Who Do You Want To Be":

This is a very cool song. 9) Kelsea Ballerini "Machine Heart":

10) Madonna "Keep It Together":

11) Madonna "Who's That Girl":

12) Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne "Rather Be":

13) Tom Morello "Lead Poisoning":

14) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "The Waiting":

15) My Chemical Romance "Mama":

16) Waylon Jennings "Amanda":

17) Sammy John "Chevy Van":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites