Tuesday, October 25, 2022

(Started October 25th, 2022) Part 1 of Let's Do Some Metal/ Hard Rock/ Rock Blog

Hello,

What's the difference between hard rock, heavy metal, rock, alternative rock, nu metal, metal or rock. Who cares, let's rock. These are the best of the best of METAL and other derivatives. Isn't "hard rock" redundant?

1) Ozzy- do I really need a second name- "Crazy Train":

One of my new favorite rock bands. 2) Fozzy "I Still Burn":

3) Iron Maiden "Hallowed Be Thy Name":

I love Dorothy, she kicks. She has a new CD out this year. "Gifts of The Holy Ghost" was released on April 22nd, 2022. 4) Dorothy "Black Sheep":

5) Linkin Park "Crawling":

6) Stone Temple Pilots "Sex Type Thing":

I'm excited to see these guys with Muse next April. 7) Evanescence "Bring Me To Life":

8) "Black Stone Cherry "Blame It On The Boom Boom":

9) Myrkur "Funeral":

10) Beartooth "In Between":

11) Green Day "I Walk Alone":

12) Papa Roach "Last Resort":

13) Avenged Sevenfold "Nightmare":

14) Lacuna Coil "Heaven's A Lie":

15) Linkin Park "In The End":

I had never heard this song before. 16) DragonForce "Through The Fire and Flames":


17) Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites