Monday, October 24, 2022

(Finished October 24th 2022) Part 4 of The Best of 80s British Music Alphabetically

Hello,

The best of 80s British music, soon getting to the song that's sweeping the world right now. That would be Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill". Thanks again to Ranker.com for this great idea. Now these are 80s musicians but songs are from their entire career. I will post as many or as few songs as I want for each band. For the purposes of this blog I will consider any band that had a hit or great song in the 80s a 80s band. Even if that band had their first hit in the 60s or 70s.

14) Elvis Costello "Everyday I Write The Book":

"Veronica":

15) Culture Club "Move Away":

"Time (Clock of The Heart":

"Do You Really Want To Hurt Me":

"Miss Me Blind":


"Karma Chameleon":

"I'll Tumble For Ya":

"Church of the Poisoned Mind":

16) The Cure. "Just Like Heaven":

"Lullaby":

"Boys Don't Cry":

"Fascination Street":

"Hot! Hot! Hot!":

"Why Can't I Be You":

"Love Song":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites