Saturday, October 1, 2022

(Started September 29th, 2022) Part 2 of The Most Fun Songs of All-Time

Hello,

Sometimes when one is in a bad mood it's better to go with a happy song than a cathartic song. That's what this blog is. I looked for the most fun, joyful, silly, uplifting etc. songs. Enjoy.

18) Dexy's Midnight Runners "Come On Eileen":

19) The Turtles "Happy Together":

20) American Authors "The Best Day of My Life":

I know there are some dark lyrics here, but overall a fun song. 21) Jason Mraz "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)":

22) Usher "DJ Got Us Falling In Love":

23) They Might Be Giants "Istanbul (Not Constinaple)":

24) James Brown "I Got You (I Feel Good)":

25) Stars on 45 "Stars On 45":

26) Of Monsters and Men "Little Talks":

27) Never Gonna Give Us Up":

28) Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling":

29) a-ha "Take On Me":

30) Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne "Rather Be":

31) Saint Motel "My Type":

32) Vance Joy "Riptide":

33) Paul Nicholas "Heaven On the 7th Floor":

34) Ray Parker Jr. "Ghostbusters":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites