Thursday, October 6, 2022

(Finished October 6th, 2022) Part 2 of The Sexy, Sultry and Talented Ladies of the 80s

 Hello,

I got my haircut today and as I was leaving Great Clips a Sade song was playing. That took me back to the 80s and thinking about all those super sexy and super talented ladies of the 80s. I will be posting a few blogs featuring Samantha Fox, Sade, Madonna, Sheena Easton, The Bangles, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, Pat Benatar and possibly others.

The incredibly beautiful and sexy Whitney Houston, one of the most beautiful and talented women of the 80s. Not only one of the most talented singers evers, but also a model and a talented actress. She truly was the complete package. Died way too young. 18) "Saving All My Love For You":

19) "You Give Good Love":

20) "How Will I Know":

21) "All At Once":

22) "Just The Lonely Talking Again":

23) "Didn't We Almost Have It All":

24) "Love Is A Contact Sport":

25) "Where Do Broken Hearts Go":

26) One Moment In Time":

27) "So Emotional":

28) "Love Will Save The Day":


29) featuring Teddy Pendergrass "Hold Me":


30) "Someone For Me":

Sheena Easton is a Scottish beauty that scored many hits in the 80s. She's a two time grammy winner, including winning 1982's Best New Artist. Her first two songs peaked in the Top Ten. Those songs are "9 to 5" and "Modern Girl" Those are both good songs, but I don't think either would be in her Top Ten best songs. 

I believe my personal favorite of Sheena Easton's songs is 31) "For Your Eyes Only":

32) "Strut":

33) "Sugar Walls":

featuring Prince 34) "U Got The Look":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites